Development, Art and Education
We embrace diversity
Diversity, not just in the people we work with but in how we work with them.
RABBITMACHT is about freely hopping from one field of interest to another. We match the best of one world with another to build a unique convergence between art and technology within our projects.
Start your own mobile-friendly, online store in a matter of days with the fully customizable, Single Page Application, Starter Store from RABBITMACHT.
Accelerate your knowledge with these build-while-you-learn courses from RABBITMACHT.
RabbitMacht Fields of Interest
Find out more about RABBITMACHT.
Realtime 3D Applications with Blender and Unreal
Fullstack, Mobile and Web Apps
Incl Arduino Robotics and Projection Mapping
Assembling, modelling and casting
Extensive documentation and resource building
Remote and on-site training
Digital 3D Assets
Boost your productivity with this collection of stylized digital assets. All assets are available in Blender and FBX formats ideal for games and hyper-realism projects.
Minotaur (Digital 3D Asset)$59.99
Baobab Tree (Digital 3D Model)$23.50
Giraffe (Digital 3D Model)$32.00
Dead Acacia Tree (Digital 3D Model)$23.50
Buck (Digital 3D Model)$25.00
Wildebeest (Digital 3D Model)$39.00
Elephant (Digital 3D Model)$59.00
Southern White African Rhino (Digital 3D Model)$50.00
Rabbit (Digital 3D Model)$49.00
A mysterious collection of unique, handmade artworks in merino wool, clays, stone and acrylic mediums.
Become a subscriber, get instant access to the latest RabbitMacht news and exclusives.
RabbitMacht is more than just a product showcase, use the learning portal to upskill in a variety of different courses. Get inspired to take your first steps in learning programming with Processing and 3D animation.
- A Super Versatile Minotaur, Rigged And Ready To RumbleLets dive into the details on the Minotaur character that has recently been published by RABBITMACHT. In this post, we are focusing on how you can incorporate The Minotaur 3D Digital Asset into your own projects by exploring how this character is built and effectively leveraging these resources in […]
- How To Build Game-ready Characters With A Non-destructive WorkflowWhen developing 3D characters it’s important to retain as much of a non-destructive workflow as possible. This is particularly important with regards to games development as the models used in the final output will often have certain elements baked into texture maps. Without a non-destructive workflow, modifying a baked […]
- Immediately Start Selling, with the Starter Store for Curated MerchAlthough 2020 may have been a tough year for many of us, that doesn’t mean we should be down and out about it. Some industries have even experienced growth in the time of the Corona Virus Pandemic. In particular, if you work in the e-commerce industry you might have […]
- How to Setup a Live Workflow between Blender and UnrealThroughout the game development process, you will need to work with assets that have been generated outside of Unreal. It stands to reason that if you are using Unreal Engine for your game that you would likely want to utilize it’s flagship 3D rendering capabilities. As such, working with […]
- Using The Blueprints Visual Scripting System to Create Interactive Game AssetsIf you’ve ever wanted to make your own 3D game but felt overwhelmed by the prospect of having to learn how to code the complexity of an interactive game system, then learning how to use Unreal Engine’s Blueprints system might be the solution you’re looking for. For many decades […]
- How to Create and Animate a Glowing Pickup with Blender and Unreal Engine 4Skill Level : Beginner Overview Welcome to the first in a series of posts on developing a 3D Sidescroller Racing Game. By following along with this series you will gain an understanding of what is required when working with Blender, Unreal Engine 4 as well as several other Open […]
- How Did Blender’s Sculpting Technology Shape Up Over Time?The Rise of Ngons With the advent of Blender changing it’s polygon engine to include Ngons, as opposed to only supporting triangles and quadrangles (post-Blender version 2.63 circa 2012), a new mesh system known as Bmesh was introduced to Blender and brought with it several new features. Besides the […]