Development, Art and Education
We embrace diversity
Diversity, not just in the people we work with but in how we work with them.
RABBITMACHT is about freely hopping from one field of interest to another. We match the best of one world with another to build a unique convergence between art and technology within our projects.
RabbitMacht Fields of Interest
Realtime 3D Applications with Blender and Unreal
Fullstack, Mobile and Web Apps
Incl Arduino Robotics and Projection Mapping
Assembling, modelling and casting
Extensive documentation and resource building
Remote and on-site training
Digital 3D Assets
Boost your productivity with this collection of stylized digital assets. All assets are available in Blender and FBX formats ideal for games and hyper-realism projects.
Baobab Tree (Digital 3D Model)$23.50
Giraffe (Digital 3D Model)$32.00
Dead Acacia Tree (Digital 3D Model)$23.50
Buck (Digital 3D Model)$25.00
Wildebeest (Digital 3D Model)$39.00
Elephant (Digital 3D Model)$59.00
Southern White African Rhino (Digital 3D Model)$50.00
Rabbit (Digital 3D Model)$49.00
Zebra (Digital 3D Model, Blender)$55.00
A mysterious collection of unique, handmade artworks in merino wool, clays, stone and acrylic mediums.
Become a subscriber, get instant access to the latest RabbitMacht news and exclusives.
RabbitMacht is more than just a product showcase, use the learning portal to upskill in a variety of different courses. Get inspired to take your first steps in learning programming with Processing and 3D animation.
- How to Setup a Live Workflow between Blender and UnrealThroughout the game development process, you will need to work with assets that have been generated outside of Unreal. It stands to reason that if you are using Unreal Engine for your game that you would likely want to utilize it’s flagship 3D rendering capabilities. As such, working with […]
- Using The Blueprints Visual Scripting System to Create Interactive Game AssetsIf you’ve ever wanted to make your own 3D game but felt overwhelmed by the prospect of having to learn how to code the complexity of an interactive game system, then learning how to use Unreal Engine’s Blueprints system might be the solution you’re looking for. For many decades […]
- How to Create and Animate a Glowing Pickup with Blender and Unreal Engine 4Skill Level : Beginner Overview Welcome to the first in a series of posts on developing a 3D Sidescroller Racing Game. By following along with this series you will gain an understanding of what is required when working with Blender, Unreal Engine 4 as well as several other Open […]
- How Did Blender’s Sculpting Technology Shape Up Over Time?The Rise of Ngons With the advent of Blender changing it’s polygon engine to include Ngons, as opposed to only supporting triangles and quadrangles (post-Blender version 2.63 circa 2012), a new mesh system known as Bmesh was introduced to Blender and brought with it several new features. Besides the […]
- How To Export Skeletal Animation From Blender To Unreal EngineNow that you have Unreal Engine and Editor up and running, it’s time to start migrating your digital assets from Blender into the Editor. In this post we will discuss some of the prerequisites for building certain assets in Blender, then exporting and finally importing and setup within Unreal […]
- How to Build Unreal Engine 4 on Ubuntu with Blender AssetsAlthough the source code for Unreal Engine has been made freely available in more recent times, creating and editing levels using the engine is nothing new. In fact, since the first game that used the engine in 1998, that being Unreal was published the intrinsic link between gaming and […]
- Minotaur XIV : FK and Pose RigsForward Kinematics (FK) Rigging If you have been following the other posts on the Minotaur you might have noticed that this is not the first post that mentions rigging. In fact, the very first post for the Minotaur “Minotaur” mentions rigging and another post on Skinning “Minotaur XI” also […]