The African Elephant is a 3D model made and tested in Blender 2.79 and 2.83 that forms part of a series of African Savannah inhabitants. This product has a wide variety of applications as it includes realtime and high-resolution models. The model is both rigged and animated using Deer Rigger, which is a modified version of Rigify for Quadrupeds.
The product consists of,
- 4k Color Texture, with Masks
- Non-overlapping UV’s
- Realtime Model made-up of 2144 Faces
- High-Resolution Sculpt model
- Active Modifier stack
- Animated walk cycle
- Cycles Material Node Network
The Elephant product consists of,
- Realtime model : A realtime, low poly version of the elephant consisting of approximately 2k polys and non-overlapping UV’s.
- High Resolution Scuplt data : High resolution sculpted elephant consisting of approximately 400k polys.
- Walking Animation : Rigged and animated elephant, with an active modifier stack that’s ready to render for Cycles.
- Various Weights Maps : Rigged and animated elephant, with an active modifier stack including Soft Body for a dynamics simulation.
- Color Map : Color channel texture map in 4K.
- Sub-Surface Scattering: SSS channel Mask in 4K.
- Tusks : Oren-Nayar channel Mask in 4K.
- Normals Maps : Normal map baked from sculpt in 4K.
- Realtime OBJ Mesh : 3D mesh for compatibility with other software.