The Giraffe is a 3D model available in Blender 2.83LTS that forms part of a series of African Savannah inhabitants. This product has a wide variety of applications as it includes both realtime and high-resolution models. The model is rigged and animated using Deer Rigger, which is a modified version of Rigify for Quadrupeds.
The Giraffe product consists of several features,
- Realtime model, rigged and animated. An active modifier stack with hair and cycles node network make this file ready to render.
- High resolution sculpted giraffe consisting of many polygons.
- Realtime model in OBJ file format for interchanging between applications.
- Rigged and animated FBX file format. Can be used in games engines such as Unity and Unreal Engine.
- Color channel texture map in 4K.
- Sub-Surface Scattering channel and Mask in 4K.
- Normal map baked from sculpt data in 4K.
- Ambient Occlusion map baked from sculpt data in 4K.