The Southern White African Rhino is a 3D model made and tested in Blender 2.79b and 2.83.2 LTS that forms part of a series of African Savannah inhabitants. This product has a wide variety of applications as it includes realtime and high-resolution models. The model is both rigged and animated using Deer Rigger, which is a modified version of Rigify for Quadrupeds.
The product consists of,
- 4k Color, Mask and Normal Textures
- Non-overlapping UV’s
- Realtime Model made-up of 1186 Faces
- High-Resolution Sculpt model
- Active Modifier stack
- Animated walk cycle
- Cycles Material Node Network
The Southern White African Rhino product consists of several features,
- Realtime Model: A realtime, low poly version of the rhino consisting of approximately 2k polys and non-overlapping UV’s.
- Sculpt Data: High resolution sculpted rhino consisting of approximately 950k polys.
- Animated loopable walk cycle: Rigged and animated rhino, with an active modifier stack that’s ready to render for Cycles.
- Softbody Vertex Group: Soft Body, secondary animation can be applied to the high-resolution model ready for baking. As per video preview rendering.
- Several Poses: Rigged rhino in various product poses.
- Color Map in 4k resolution: Color channel texture map in 4K.
- Subdivision Surface Scattering Mask in 4k: Sub-Surface Scattering channel Mask in 4K.
- Horn Mask in 4k: Mask for isolating horns in 4K.
- Normal Map in 4k: Normal map baked from sculpt in 4K.
- FBX rigged and animated can be imported into game engines and other 3D applications
- OBJ static mesh. A simplified 3D file format that is widely supported.